Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Read the rules carefully, i realised most people who did this quiz did not include rule number 3. 10 tings about their own blog.

YOKIE TAG MY TO DO THIS QUIZ THINGY AGAIN

Rules must be followed:Each blogger must post this rules.Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.

rulez are meant to be broken....-.-

.10 Random Facts about me.

1. 1.72m
2. 48kg...tryin my best to hit 50..-.-
3. Bboyin and drumming are my past time other than eating which is my forte...
4. Jack of all trades but king of none..
5. Brotherhood is more important than gals
6. Gals are noisy
7. Am a burden to tp tkd team
8. Train for so long but still as useless.
9. Loves my hair....
10. Calm


.1. Who's the person that tagged you?
yokie chan yoke leong
2. Relationship between you and him?
he's a polar bear and im human
3. Three impressions of him?
Big/Hairy/braces
4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
Bang him with my dad's van
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
hmmm..... will u be mine?....lol
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
Im pretty useless
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
useless
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
Fuk off
9. What do people feel about you?
Loser
10. Your crush?
himitsu...secret....


lol......i dun feel like doin the below questions so i deleted the rest....

No comments: