Monday, November 17, 2008

okays first week of legal driving....ROX!!!!............lol...................

can a car drop infront of me plzz?...........


anw i cant work now cause of dumb ivp trainin........so fuggin tough somemore.....T.T.......
turning kick until my leg almost drop out......

then the dumb old school turning kick no use......must learn new turning kik.....super not use to it.....anw i used to kick the new method until......ppl keep telling me its wrong.......
now i must unlearn everything again.....

and people plz stop kicking my back bitch!!.......my spine already cui liao still keep on kicking...-.-....

nxt time no padding i dun wan spar liao....knn all anyhow wan........
slight contact la noob.......dunno wad is slight contact is it........ram ur faces then u know.....
dun care liao la......sparring i anyhow ram liao.....

now my spine fkin pain everytime i try to bend or wadeva........even lifting my leg up also pain......fk la...........


somemore nxt week ns check up.......sianz la......ltr pain here pain there then tio pes c.......

then nxt month got marathon ....zzzzzz............my back aching like a dog how to run......go walk 42km liao.....

No comments: