Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last day of the week ......and also last day of my weekend......sadded

tmr will be goin bac the to most boring time in my 19 years of life........attachment is like a nitemare.....especially when u r attach in school......how boring...-.-......everyday 9 need to clock in..........wha kaoz eh.....and more the course manager dr yin...is an total idiot.......totally dun like him........first week of attachment is super boring......18weeks more.....ARHHHHH!!!!......

everyday waitin for tea break and lunch break........and the holy moment........sad life.......

set up my drum set again...so i can go home and vent my fustration.....and clear lotz of space in my room so i can practice windmill....lolx......maybe im gonna remove my ed and sleep on the floor one of these days........

hardly enough sleep this few days......and my area in the lab is so freakin cool....and outside iis so freakin hot ......hot+cool=sick.........

and everyone i falling sick and having fever this few days.....zack already fever for 4 days.....his personal best i think.....and the stupid dumb firedrill......waste of time........

and i totally hate wearin long pants other then track pants to school....zzzzzzz.........

and yx....be strong....ur father will watch over you.......and we'll always be there for u......
take care...

No comments: