Wednesday, July 8, 2009


"Ever since I was born,
Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.
And I just wanted to say I love him so much,"
she told the hushed audience, before breaking down in tears.
i was able to hold back my tears for the whole show
until this part....
where this brave little gal stood up..
and tell the world how great mj was as a father...
i have already forgotten gettin my eyes wet..
i guessed im not numb after all..
i still have some human in me..
Al Sharpton addressed the children directly and said fiercely: "There weren't nothing strange about your daddy."
"It was strange what your daddy had to deal with, but he dealt with it," Sharpton said, his voice rising in the rich cadence of a sermon.
this lines are some powerful sentences...
it really strikes me thinking.......
...........

No comments: