Tuesday, June 2, 2009

YES AH FKIN AGENT GOT PAWN!!!...JAMES GOT FIRED!!!
fellow colleague lets celebrate!...LOL.....

stupid lousy agent finally got taken over by a hopefully better agent...lol
james u suck big time!!...cant even plan a proper schedule...and piss so many of my friends off....
see retribution...bye bye dawg!.....

yes ah tmr rest day!!!....
and apparently theres some new trend at my work place.....they are tryin to see who can make me talk the most...LOL....cause as usual i dun talk to strangers unless i know u fkin well!.....
Edwin the coordinator u damn cock can...lol.......
Edwin:"eh i did something to the agent and put u in perm liao,happy or not?"
me:"hmm..yea..ok la"
Edwin:"stop acting cool la!"
HAHA...

i swear mandy and clarrisa are damn bimbotic ,annoyin and sadistic tryin to force me to talk and dance...-.-....

feel like goin over to work at nebo lei!! how arh!?!?!
now got a few job but cant make up my decision...
sry joan pang sei u for the promoter job....cause i really cant do door to door for nuts....

it fair job anyone?....

No comments: