Thursday, May 21, 2009

GRADUATED OFFICIALLY AT LAST...
3 yrs of struggle..
big thanks to everyone tt have played a part over the 3 years
of my life in tp....
another chapter have ended....
and soon another will begin..
to all my friends...good luck in ur future endeavours...
F604
coursemates
engine friends
campmates
friends from other schools
team temasek
tp team taekwondo
fo's subcom
THANKS
although a few close friend is enough..
but no harm in making more friends..^^
for the yr 2s and 3s,enjoy ur life in tp while it last!!....
do not regret only after when it all ended...
leave a trail behind.
many more things to say.
a post is not enough for the 3yrs i have in tp..
and i love my mum and dad for believin tt i made a right choice.
and thnx dad for always supporting me.
though u kindda always have doubts in me.
and thnx mum for always cheering me up.
many more too thanks.
SO I SHALL JUST THANK EVERYONE!.
anyway im goin to tioman in 6hours time!!
finally my first time goin on a holiday with classmates.
so looking forward to it...lets kope some coral back!
lastly
happy bdae chan weilin!.congrats on gettin into nus!

No comments: